figure your life

figure your life
by yourself

Thursday 10 November 2011

--请不要浪费时间--

tomorrow is counseling skills midterm..

and i still blogging, facebook, listening songs..

=.=lll

wah...so many things need to settle within this few days..

haiz..

wed - TCP mid term (past)
thurs- received sally msg * rush me to send her minutes & helper name list to her this sunday*
fri-counseling skills mid-term (tomorrow)
sat - submit TCP assignment to lovina at 2pm 
sun-minutes n helper list 

OMG~~~ *yelling*

someone help me plzzz...

it's time to revision for my counseling skills =) 



god bless..

bcoz of all these stuff, makes me cant join the event that i wish to be helper ..

so envy the people are doing preparation for the coming event --halloween night--

hope that i can score well for my counseling skills mid-term =)

2 comments: